Implanon removed. Observed brown spotting after sex, suffering with nausea and backache. Due to implanon removal or pregnancy signs?

i had implanon removed 2weeks ago. we are having unprotected sex every 2nd day in the hope of conceiving. I had some brown spotting, only when wiping though, 3 days after removal and again one time this week. I am experiencing nausea for the past few days, cramping, backache etc. Are these just withdrawals from implanon? or are they my period returning? or early pregnancy symptoms? Pregnancy tests so far say negative.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013