Implanon implanted for last 5 years. Now having bleeding, nausea and sickness. Concerned?

Hi, I had my first implanon implant fitted 5 years ago and have had another one fitted the day the first ran out. so im on my second one. in jan 2013 it is due to run out. I have a nobleeding wot so ever in the last 5 years while using the implanon. but this week i have had two days of bleeding, nausea , and sickness. is this cause for concern and should i go to an emergancy doctor as its the weekend and dont want to waste an appointment that some one more sick could use.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012