Implanon implanted. Sore boobs, brown color spotting. Pregnant or implantation? Diabetic, had infection in lungs

Hi I have the implanon implant, iv had it since June 2012. Iv been getting really sore boobs and nipples for the last two weeks and last time I spotted was about two weeks ago and it was a brown colour, I also been ill the last 3 three weeks with pleurisy and and infection in my lung and on antibiotics Is this just the implant or am I pregnant? I am 23 who also is a type 1 diabetic and insulin independent and have started to have a couple of hypos in the morning but I haven t increased my insulin so it s a bit weird I m getting hypos Thanks Emily
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013