Implanon birth control removed, delayed periods, pregnancy test negative, frequent urination, sore nipples, nausea

I recently got off of the Implanon birth control in the month of February. My menstrual cycle isn t as stable as before. My last period was April 1st to April 5th. Due to menstrual calendars it says that I am 3 days late. My partner and I are trying for a baby. About 4 days ago I took a pregnancy test, but the result was negative. I have had pregnancy symptoms such as frequent urination, sore nipples, nauseas, and seafood smells make my stomach cringe. Does anyone know what could possibly be going on? HELP PLEASE
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012