Implanon Removed, irregular periods, hips ache, nausea, pregnancy test negative, trying to conceive

I got my Implanon taken out about 6 weeks about. I had a one day period last month. And my husband and I are trying to get pregnant, so I have been keeping track of my ovulation cycle and around the date I was supposed to be ovulation it said I wasn t. But my hips ache, I m eating everything in site, I am always tired and I get nausea at night. I am expecting my period around the 27th of this month. i have taken pregnancy tests and they come up negative. Tomorrow I go the the doc for further testing from an abnormal pap , should I have them run a pregnancy test and see?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012