Impetigo style facial skin infection. Taking flucloxacillin, no relief. Correct diagnosis?

I have a facial skin infection . My doctor thought it was an impetigo style infection and prescribed me Flucloxacillin . I started taking them on Thursday. But there is absolutely no sign of improvement of any kind. I want to go back, but it is a Saturday and so probably won t be able to get a appointment till Monday. Could it be an incorrect diagnosis, or is it normal for there to be a delay in this anti-biotic working?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012