Impaired vision in right eye due to cataract, left eye has weak retina that detaches easily. What an be done?

Hi.. My father has black catract in his right eye and is unable to see from that eye since long period. The left eye has weak ratina and if he removes ratinal layer, there are chances of detachment. Since last few days, he is unable to read, watch megazines etc... What can be done? I am worried and feeling pity.. I want to know name and contact details of the doctor who can operate black catract and help my father to get his vision back... Technical problem is as under. He had lattice degeneration in his left eye for which prophylactic laser was done prior to cataract surgery . His right eye is poor since birth due to extreme high myopia with thinned out retina .
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012