Impaired vision after a stroke. MRI revealed clot in the brain. Have memory loss. Sudden development of seizures. Why?

i am an electronics engineer, i had a stroke 4 years back and my vision is partially cut on the right side and in MRI its found as i had clot in my brain. for almost 6 weeks i forget basic things like reading, writing,.., after 2 months i regained everything and went to work and was normal. my doctor advised me to take the below medicine ( clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg, aspirin 75 mg). it went normal for 4 years, but 3 weeks back i had cramp on my right leg while sleeping and i had a muscle contraction after 10 days i had a seizures and i was sedated and now i am normal and doctor advised me to take (clopidogrel 75 mg, atorvastatin 10 mg, aspirin 75 mg) + levipil 500 can you please suggest me why seizures happened after 4 years since i had never had seizures in my life
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013