Impaired hearing, using hearing device, feeling of glue inside ear. help?

hello i was wondering, is there any possibility to save my uncles left ear, his right ear was completly damaged in the 1st gulf war. He was operated in holland 2001 for his left ear and his hearing was got better to 80% hearing but then 2010 when he was visiting a doctor in Holland for his nose , he gave him a ear drop for his left ear called Sofradex. When he used Sofradex his hearing got much better then before but later on he got dizzie when using the drops and later after that he lost most of his hearing. now he uses a hearing device but it doesnt help him much, and he says that his left ear feels like there is glue inside. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013