Impacted wisdom tooth that needs to be extracted, have constant headaches, ear pains. Immediate surgery needed?

Hi, I have one horizontally impacted, full bony wisdom tooth that needs to be extracted. I visited my dentist a year ago who said I could wait for surgery as I was breast feeding at that time. Now I am experiencing constant headache and ear pains. Should I get the surgery done immediately or can I wait for 2-3 months so I can get my parents to visit me to help with my 3 kids while I m recovering??
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013