Immobile toes and fingers. Carpal tunnel positive. Joint pain. Thyroid-related problem?

My wife started with 2 stiff middle fingers on left hand . Tested positive for Carpal Tunnel and had surgery, changed nothing. Went to hand specialist, he said RSD. It spread to feet. 9 months later. Her condition now: Almost every toe both feet and most fingers on left hand and 2 fingers on right hand are immobile. Absolutely unable to move, like concrete. Shes in extreme pain, unable to walk or open anything with hands. Every joint in her body hurts. Her Rheumatoid Arthritis Dr. says negative to arthritis. Could it be Thyroid related? She has Type 2 diabetes and very low iron. Any help would be a blessing.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012