Immense weight gain due to stress, hear whistling from throat on sneezing, crackling on breathing. US showed lump on thyroid. Diagnosis?

Hello Doctors. I have gained a lot of weight just recently do to stress . When I sneeze the right side of my throat whistles. When I lay down at night that area crackles when I breath in. When I consume a meal my stomac gets really swollen. I ve had my gall bladder removed about three years ago. I often feel hunger, a knot, burning, and discomfort right below my sternum. Sometimes depending on what I eat or how much I regurgitate my food in the middle of the night. Very sour and burning sensation. My wife says I snore a lot and I often awake because I feel like I stop breathing . I hope you could give me some advise. Thank you. Oh one more thing. Ultrasound on my thyroid has picked up this lump but they said it was nothing.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013