Immense pain after delivery, difficulty in moving. CT scan showed internal infection, drainage done, taking antibiotics. Cause of slow recovery?

I been in the hospital for a week n 2 days I had my bby Jan 10 got discharged 3 days later...3 days later came back to the er in pain couldn t move or barley talked I thought it was gas after 2 ct scans they saw I had an internalinfection the put a drain in n now they had to put a 2nd drain cause it had spread I am also on antibiotics I feel like I m never going to heal why is it taking so long?? I miss my newborn like crazy I js wanna b at home with her
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
dont worry,post partum infections are common.u will be ok after ur completion of taking antibiotics given by ur doctor.please get a diabetic test done.GRBS,FBS and PPBS