Immense head pressure, hand tremors, strong smelling urine and body odor, normal CT scan, used to smoke marijuana, on pain relievers. Help?

I have been having immense head pressure and weird headaches recently. My hands shake and i had a CT scan but it came up negative with any severe issues. My doctors do not know what is going on they believe its stress and anxiety but i assure them it is neither. I believe there is a physical issue going on in my head. My urine does not smell right and my body odor has not been the same either and it effects everything i do. I used to smoke marijuana but as soon as this headache came on it only intensified the head pressure. It feels as if my head is 3 times its weight as if i am doing a hand stand and the blood will not leave my head. It effects me at the gym and at work. I am currently on anti inflammatory medication and a muscle relaxer which both seem to not be doing enough. Please help me if you can.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  102 Awaiting Answer