Immense gas, bloating, burping at nigh, severe constipation, burning in center of rib cage. Tests results normal. Effective remedy?

I have too much gas in my stomach . I know this because I m mostly bloated and I burp at odd times and mostly at night. Even drinking water makes me burp. Pass wind from below is also an issue at night but its mostly a lot of pressure in that area and I get constipated easily. Some times I get a burning pain sensation in the centre of my rib cage and its usually during sleep and after waking up. I also wake up panicking several times at night and then go back up sleep. The docs have done breat tests, gall bladder ultra sound , endoscopy , blood tests and all but found mouthing front with any thing inside.. I m so sick if this.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013