Immediate bleeding followed by continuous vomiting, intense pain after taking mifepristone, misoprostol tablets. Should I repeat the procedure?

Hello I m 22 years old ,yesterday I had abortion Mifepristone+ Misoprostol 4tablets. I been pregnant 6weeks. After that tablets I start bleeding ,it was very quick after 10min,but doctor told me after 2-3hours.. And after an hour I start vomit for one day,but my 7hours was with big pain. And I want to ask you or I don t need repeat all procedure? because I had vomit it was not so much but still I m worried. And today is second day I feel not to bad little bit pain and much blood
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012