Imbalance, lightheadedness. Have cervical spondylosis. Homeopathic medicine?

I always have a feeling of imbalance and sometimes feel lightheaded,my doc says its because of cervical spondylosis .....My x-ray report shows-early osteophytes on c5,c6 and c7 vertibrates.....and C6-C7 disc space is mildly it because of there any medicine to cure this..right now i am on homeopathic treatment..and do certain exercise shown by my doc....but i want fast results as i am a working women and this bothers me a lot....i am 36 yrs old and a teacher by profession....
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013