Imbalance, hearing loss, pinching nerve, blurry sight, painful eyes, neck issues. Go for physical therapy?

i was wondering what kind of doctor to see, to diagnose the following conditions: * equilibrium, i am unsteady on my feet , especially if i turn my head, like i am pinching a nerve. * fairly sudden hearing loss . * eyesight from very good a year ago is now getting really bad, blurry and eyes always hurt. i have had problems in my upper neck and shoulders for a long time, i have been to many doctors, a lot of them reccomended surgery, blut i have heard to many horror stories about doing that. i have done a lot of physical therapy , i went to a chiropractor for months, he actually helped the condition a lot, but it was not long lasting. I am now 74 years old, have torn both rotator cuff s, have a torn labrum and have had the neck and shoulder pains off and on for years, but now the hearing and eyesight are my main concerns and i want to know where to start on fixing the problem, what kind of doctor should i start with.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013