Imbalance, difficulty in viewing straight. Advised neuro injections. Suggestive vegetarian good supplement?

Sir,I am 39 years old man from India. I am a pure vegetarian and suffering with mild vision and head is turning around, I unable to stand straightly not in every time may be in some times.I can t see properly in straight way. It happens two years back and it comes again from two days. The Neuroligist advised me to eat chicken. But I am pure vegetarian and i expressed my inability. He prescribed Neuro kind Injections of Seven for day after day.What is your suggestion about my problem and what is the vegetarian food supplement instead of chicken ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013