I'm getting a continuous pain in the bottom part of my belly. The pain is rotating to left side to right and again it's keep on moving.

Hi Doctor I m getting a continuous pain in the bottom part of my belly. The pain is rotating to left side to right and again it s keep on moving. It s below the belly button. I have been suffering from this pain for almost five months. Doctors checked my urine tests and they there is nothing wrong in the urine reports. Still I m suffering. Hope you can comfort me?. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Sep 2010