I'm 23yrs old Female. I didn't have any kind of intercourse with my husband. I am missing my periods

Hello Sir/Madam, I m 23yrs old. i din t have any kind of intercourse with my husband, we just hugged and kissed each other with both of our clothes on, nothing more than that happened between us,but now i missed my period and i lost some weight due to some stress. and i have some white discharge along with little blood does it mean i got my periods ? i m very much scared. but i m very much sure that nothing had happened between me and my husband. please let me know what could be the reason. i m really worried..please do help. i ll be waiting for ur reply..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Oct 2010