IgA nephropathy, biopsy done, shows kidney damage. On medication, got cough, UTI, BP shot up, now on BP medication. End stage renal failure?

hi i have been diagnosed with Iga nephropathy since year 2000 ( 29 years old that time). That time biopsy shows 13 % damage to the kidneys. since then i have been taking cozaar 50mg and fish oil 1000mg 3x aday. my blood pressure that time with hyzaar 50mg is maintained at 120/80. But just last month after getting cough and UTI and has taken complete regimen of doxicycline 2 weeks and my infection cleared from the tests, after about 1 week, my blood pressure shoot up to 150/90 so i went with 100mg hyzaar DS for two weeks. then suddenly again my blood pressure shoot up to 145/90 again. so my doctor added amlodipine 5mg everyday which level off my bp to 120/80 again. i am worried what could be happening to me. is this a sign that i am close to end stage renal failure? ( my laboratory one month ago still showing good creatinine , no infection, no sickness, no cough, no other symptoms now. i am afraid my new meds will not be enough after awhile and i need to keep increasing hypertensive drugs... what shall i do? please help give some explanation about any possibility..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012