If you were having chest discomfort/pain which was making you anxious

If you were having chest discomfort/pain which was making you anxious,?
and you had, had a ECG, and a Stress Test done on your heart while you were on a treadmill, that both tests brought back negative results for Heart problem. Is it a possibility that something could still be getting missed? Ive had both, but dont feel happy, due to fact that I am still getting chest discomfort. it is making me anxious. People with experience of having same tests done and understanding of what I am asking, would be great to get answer off you. Thanks to everyone for any help given.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009