If you smoke weed a lot of it and you are on the depo shot can yu get pregnant ?

If you smoke weed alot of it and you are on the depo shot can yu get pregnant okay, so I have been on the depo shot for about 6 months now. And I haven t had a side effect yet. Well yesterday, I took my meds which I take lexapro, trazadon, and abilify. well I took my meds went to go lay down and I felt like I wanted to throw up. and I almost did. well I had sex about 2 weeks ago unprotect and he cumed inside of me. can i smoke alot of weed like I will smoke a blunt and two or three bowls. thats alot for me. and now today my stomach hurts my head hurts i wanna throw up and i havent ate anything all day. Is there a posablity that I am pregnant and dont know it. If I am on the depo shot will my text come out negative everytime and still not know if I am pregnant or not? or is it the side effect that I am experiencing ?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011