If we take oily food during typhoid treatment, will it affect to it ?

Is it true that if you take oily food during and after typhoid treatment you will not get rid of typhoid or it will occur again. Since I didn t had severe symptoms during typhoid I took proper food (not very oily though) and after the treatment was over I started eating oily food.. Now I feel sick again. Can it be due to intake of oily food? Yesterday I had pain in my spleen area for sometime but when I press the spleen area I don t have any pain.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Apr 2011