If the blood pressure is 128/66, is there a risk of any medical condition?

If the blood pressure is 128/66, is there a risk of any medical condition? The symptoms is giddiness.? My aunt is suffering from giddiness and 128/66 was the reading I get from the BP reader. I gave her Procholorperazine which the doctor previously prescribe for giddiness. Should I sent her to the doc or should I wait and see if her condition improved after taking the medication? Btw, my aunt s age is around 89 years old. Not sure if this is common for elderlies. She vomitted non stop since the last time I posted this question and eventually I brought her to the A E this afternoon. Put her on the drip for dehydration and subsequently prescribe something for gastric and charcoal. She seems ok now.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009