If period stops before running out of placebo pills, should I immediately start the new pack or wait until its finished ?

I am taking the generic for Alesse 21. My question is this, I am about 3 days into my placebo pills and normally my period last for about 5 days. If my period stops before I run out of placebo pills should I immediately start the new pack or wait until my placebo pills are finished and then start my new pack? I started these pills on a Thursday not the traditional Sunday start. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013