If masturbate before sex, will it affect making pregnant ?

I am newly married. While having sex, I am unable to thrust for long. I get semen quickly after insertion. My friend asked me to masturbate one hour before sex, so I can thrust longer. I tried and was able to hold longer, but I gt very less semen and the pleasure also little less. Can I do this? Will it affect making pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Yes it can decrease the chances of pregnancy
hai there,

It is more important to have more foreplay than the intra vaginal latency time.

You should focus more in the foreplay.

Masturbating before intercourse may help you to have more time in the second time of ejaculation.

regards

Dr

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine,
Well dhear, it is still okay and fine too for to masturbate as it may help you lot to thrust some longer and this process in fact don't effect our sex system and I also do agree with Dr. that you should focus your mind in fore-playing. And for to build up your stamina you may try Acid Phos-30 (4---B D) and it will surely help you to stay longer..........

Sexual health counsellor
hi welcome,
never go for like this,
thrust for longer can be made by getting confident only.
you mix more with your partner ,open discussions everything
if you are performing like this pregnancy chance is there but less.
day by day you are loosing your confident on you by doing this
never thing you wife needed more time 1-3 minutes enough .
never discuss with your friends regard this .
never take opinion from friends for this.
your problem i can explain to you if you contact me and solution also
christyjoseph1@gmail.com
09895313720