If i take sidda treatment is there any side effects ?

dear sir, i have done mastrbutation from age of 18 now my age is 26 so i think my body is weak presently i sex with my girl friend i do it 2 times only later i am tired but she told satisified. but my friend told 4 times sex with his girlfriend. my family plan to arrange soon but i think to marry after 2 years is there anyproblem in future how to strength my body is it possible to sex with more than 2 times daily. please tell me sir what types of food i will take. i seen some sidda advertisment if i take sidda treatment means is there any side effects please reply me sir i am totaly confused thanking you
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
how many time you do sex is not so important rather then how you are able to satisfy your partner if you are able to satisfy her by 1sex relation ihen no need to worry .my advice to you is dont do sex before marriage. dkeep relation with your life partner only.