If i missed one pill and had an unprotected sex, could i be pregnant ?

Hi I m a 20 year old female on birth control . On Sunday February 14th I forgot to take my pill. The next day, Monday February 15 I took two pills at the same time. For the last week of my active pills I took every pill at the same time but on Wednesday the 17th I began spotting. The following week was the week of my placebos and I got my I got my period on Wednesday but it only lasted a day and a half. The Friday of my placebos I had unprotected sex. That Sunday I started a new pack of birth control pills and my breast have been very tender ever since I began the pack. I m just curious if missing the pill and then having unprotected sex that Friday during my placebo pills put me a risk of becoming pregnant? Im not sure if maybe im just paranoid.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010