If i consult a doctor for honey bee sting what they will do to cure ?

Hi, I was stung by a bee at 12:00pm, about 11 hours ago and I have had no relief in the initial amount of pain. My face and lips are numb. I took out the stinger, but it was in my ankle for about 3-4 minutes. I applied hydrocortisone cream, iced it, took a pain reliever and a bendryl. Initially, I had shortness of breath , but figured that was because of the adrenaline rush following the sting. I only have difficulty now dealing with the pain in my ankle. I have had to continuously apply ice for any pain relief for the last 11 hours. I have never been stung before and I am 29. Will it only get better from here or do I need to see a doc? What can/ will they do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011