If husband and wife have same blood group. then they will always conceive a female child ?

my husband and i have same blood groups ovecan we have a baby boy Me and my husband share a same blood group i.e B+. we have one baby girl. i want to have one boy child now, but i want to know that if husband and wife have a same blooed group then they will always concive a same gender child every time i mean i have a girl child now if i concive for next time then it will be a girl child again....
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare forum
Blood group will not determine the sex but the chromosome pastern of parents, the mendel's law will determine
thank you
For further inquiry contact at multicare.homeo@yahoo.com
Pediatrician Dr. Alok Choudhary's  Response
Sex is not determined by blood groups but determined by sex chromosomes, if it is XX then baby will female,if is is XY then baby will be male
thanks