If dou hiv test negative, is it good or bad to have ?

I had dou hiv test at 30 days and it was negative If i have another test after week 8 and if is negative is it an excellent indication.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I am sorry doctor but i doubt about your qualification. i think you are living in some 80s or so.WORLD best experts believe HIV DUO is conclusive after 4 weeks and 8 weeks for duo is almost certain.Even CDC the most conservative of all suggest 12 weeks period to be 100 percent sure and 6 month period is for those who have autoimmune disoder,chemotherapy.but NOW WITH Third and fourth generation tests,99 percent detection are possible witin 6 weeks and 1 percent or more likely to be detected within three month.GET UP CDC HAVE REVISED HIS GUIDE LINES.
Moreover,IN AUSTRALIA,spian,Massucato and other countries have updated window period to 6 weeks.so my friend relax its like wooh ho moment for you. you are hiv negative for sure.since i am a doctor too so i donot want to criticize any one but no one have right to make people anxious like that.. By the way,now you will be close to 12 weeks so i think have a test to calm down ur nerves but result will be negative.GOOD LUCK HOPE THIS HELPS
  Anonymous's Response
My above comments were for DR ARif.I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GIVE A SINGLE LOGICAL ANSWER TO PROVE ME WRONG.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Hi Masoud;
welcome to Health care Magic forum.There is one thing in medical science known as incubation/window period i.e. period from inoculation of infection to time sign & symptoms of infection starts .It varies from disease to disease.Similarly HIV also has long incubation period.So is advised to get tested after the incubation period.early negative testing is immaterial.Disclaimer
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi Masoud;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
HIV test is better done after 4-6 months after the exposure which is the window period .So better do it afterwards you will get a better idea.Please wait for few more days then you repeat the test or can do Western Blot;or a PCR to get confirmation.
thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.