If a girl would give me oral sex what would happen to her ?

I have hsv 2 what if a girl would give me oral sex what would happen to her. this is if im not having an outbreak.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. HSV 2 infection is transmitted by physical contact. hence there is a chance of transmitting the infection.. However you may  prevent the transmission by using a condom and or dental dams.. Keeping the clothes on would give extra protection against transmitting the virus due to touch.. Alternatively you can use antiviral medications that would inhibit the transmission of the virus too. Vaccines against herpes are in the trial stages.. Use of the combination of the above measurses can reduce the possibilities of transmission of HSV 2 during sexual activities..

Anonymous's Response

You can still transmit the infection to her during the act. Use a condom, strictly no exchange of saliva or any secretions.