If I think I am on the verge of heart attack, What should I do immediately ?

If i think i am on the verge of heart attack, what to do NOW?
what should i do? due to stress and lack of exercise/proper food/ sleep i feel like i am on the verge of heart attack. I am 27 and also i have TONS of books i need to study next few days, which is why i'm taking lots of caffeine. (falling asleep otherwise). What should i do immediately following a heart pain? Should i head to the gym right away and make it a point to do it daily? Should i go for a walk in fresh air? get back to my books and study for my major exam in a few days? What should i do? i knew people who died of a heart attack as teenagers. How come? I don't have money to see a doctor... I am unemployed. Which is why i am studying, - trying to get a job.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009