If I taken 24 active pills before the placebos will I be protected ?

Hello I m 21 and have been on Yaz birth control for almost 3 years. This last November and December I skipped my periods for vacation reasons but started feeling really sick from not having a period, and at Christmas I decided just to start my placebos and start my period. I m now on Gianvi which is the generic Yaz and it is a birth control that has 24 active pills and 4 placebos so this means that since I just gave in and started my period to feel better it fell on the 3rd saturday of the pack rather then last 4 days of the pack like it s supposed to, therefore I took my placebos on the 3rd sat of my pack and started active pills again the 4th wed of my pack. I continue to take my placebos now every 3rd saturday of my packs just so I keep a regimen of taking 24 active pills and 4 question is, as long as I take 24 active pills before my placebos does it matter that I take the placebos in the 3rd week of my pill pack rather then the end and am I still protected?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011