If I had an abortion is there no possibilities to live my life happily?

I had an abortion when i was 12 years old (because i got raped by my brothers ex-friend while he was taking his girlfriend home and the doctor said the baby and i would both die) and im 15 years old now. My exbestfriend now is telling everyone a different story as to why i had an abortion and that i had 8 abortions! now alot of people are mad at me (they still talk to me but they just keep asking me about it) but some people like Anti-abortion people hate me because of what my exbestfriend said which isn't true... what do i do?? I'm embarressed to cheer at our game tonight because i think everyone is going to say "thats the baby killer" etc... even though thats not the case at all!! The reason my exbestfriend brought it up now is because her boyfriend broke up with her because he liked me and thought i was hot..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009