Idiopathic ventricular tachycardia. Should I go for a RF ablation?

Hi During one of the health checkups a cardiologist diagnosed me with Ventricular Tachycardia , while normal ECG had additional beats, the results were evident during a stress test and VT would start during the recovery phase and sustain for few minutes and disappear. Doctor followed up with ECG, Echo and I also had angiogram and some tissue from heart was also sent to lab. All these tests were normal and doctor concluded mine was Idiopathic RVOT VT with no underlying cause and structurally normal heart. Since this does not have any impact on my normal life, i seldom feel any VT symptoms, doctor advised me I could choose to have a RF ablation as a permanent cure if required and the VT condition does not pose any increased risk. I was around 27 when all this happend and now 30. Still VT has no impact on my normal life style and I do not see any pain or discomfort. Not taking any medicine either now. Should I go for a RF ablation now.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012