Iam suffering from PPH and on benicar. Is it safe to exercise ?

Hi, I am 48 years old, overweight , suffer from PPH. after a year Of tests and eliminations, this tuesday we travel To university of Washington for a right heart cath ( the initial one showed a pressure of 88! They will decide on oral meds, or intravenous meds.I m oncarizdm 360, dieretics, isosorbide, benicar, etc My BP is 105/50. Is it safe to exercise? In a six minute walk test I went 300 feet and fainted. Needless to say, walking Is extremely hard, hurts my legs and arms within 2 min or less. I huff and puff. And feel like I m during. Can I exercise without hurting myself I guess we ll more more after ties. Cim also on insulin, have baretts
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011