IVF, trying to conceive. Surgery to remove fibroids. History of miscarriages. Treatment?

Hi, I had a natural conception in 2009, but had a miscarriage 5months later because of fibroids ,the fibroids degenerated after the miscarriage, had a surgery to remove the fibroids 3 months later. Started ivf 2 months ago. Had 27 eggs retrieved,22 survived, 12 fertilized, but had only 2 blast which were transferred on 14th July .i am now in the 2ww, did a HPT last night 12dp5pt and it was BFN. Should I be worried.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012