IVF treatment, vision problems, diabetes. Taking vitamin tablets. Cure for symptoms?

hi i am 30 years old.myself XXXXXX. i went 2 eye clinic. i told doctor dat i am getting promblem to read from far.he told to test diabetes.i checked diabetes doctor told me dat i have diabetes and dat is 134.but he gave me one month he told me to do excercise and dieting .after one month he told me to do the same test.but at present he gave me vitamins tablets (fourte) for one months.please give me advise i am doing preganancy treatment(for conceiving)help weight is 71
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012