IVF treatment. Can it be done if the partners are both TB positive?

Hi, we married in 2003 and tried to have baby for past years with no succeed. We decided to have IVF treatment and found a infertility doctor in our area. there is a problem, my husband and I are both TB positive so that infertility doctor require a clear form from my family doctor to show we are safe to get IVF treatment. we both had chest x-ray and all clear. but my family doctor do not want to write the clear form for us, is that common case? do we have to take 6 month medicine to treat the TB postive first and then to get IVF? we don t want to wait another 6 months, is there another way that we can get my IVF done without any treatment with TB? thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012