IV inserted in wrist area, lump in vein, loss of arm traction, numbness. Treatment?

good morning, a few years ago an iv was put in my wrist area, after a few hrs it was taken out it left a lump in the vain area, I asked if it will go away before I left the hospital the nurse said yes, to this point it remains and Im having issues sometimes I loose traction in my arm , I tend to drop things around my wrist area hurts, the lump seems to pertrude at times, fingers sometimes go numb, should I worry.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
If you have i v inserted few years ago you need not to worry for it.
You have vascular wall weakness may seem as lump.
Your numbness is temporary may be due to vitamin deficiency.
Take health nourishing vitamin rich diet.

Dentist Dr. Sapna Purwaha's  Response
you need not worry about it .it is only temperary .since you
got i.v few years back vascular wall weakness is caused
which is quite normal and go away with time.
I would advise you to hsve vitamin and iron supplements
in our diet.