IUI resulted pregnancy with fluctuating HCGs. 2 sacs with no yolk, previous IUI unsuccessful. Any other treatment ?

Hello, I have a healthy 5 year old and am TTC a second. I has an IUI which resulted in a Trisomy 18 Pregnancy. After that loss I had another IUI which resulted in a pregnancy with low and slow rising hcg s, and two gestational sacs at the 6w3d ultrasound . Both measured 3mm with no yolks. My questions are: * is it still possible to have a healthy viable pregnancy? * what should I suspect as the cause, assuming both died at the same time, 4w 5d? I can t find other examples of twins being behind by exactly the same amount. * what tests if any should I run before my next IUI? * is there an infertility treatment that would boost my odds of success? Thanks!! Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012