IUI, missed periods, light brown spotting. On depo injection. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi,i went for IUI on 30thJune,after 8days i went for a blood test .result border line,may or may not be pregnant,Doc gave me proluton depot injection .i did another blood test after 3 days and it came out negative.i have never missed my period but this time i miss my period for 11days now.only light brown spotting a few days.took pregnancy test twice but still on injection every week,so taken 3 shots still hoping i could be pregnant??????
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012