IUI. Baby has scanty amniotic fluid. What is the cyst on head? Affect growth?

hi i am 23 weeks pregnant with twins through IUI . before 3 weeks i came to know in anomaly scan that my one baby is having scanty amniotic fluid , docs couldent see his kidney as he was unco-operative. medicines are going on to improve amniotic fluit from three weeks, after 2 days again having appointment for anomaly scan. what are the chances of safety of my one baby. the other baby is fine but having a cyst kind of thing on his/her head , according to the doc, it goes away in most of the cases with the growth of the baby. and thirtd thing i want to ask is today i got bit yellowish thick clots in the morning, is it normal or i should call doc? will appreciate yr ans as really worried as its my first pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012