IUD put in. Why do periods last for weeks? Why do I urinate frequently?

Hey, I am 20 years old a a female. I had an IUD put in about 7 months ago and ever since my periods last around 2&1/2- 3 weeks. I m at the end of one right now and recently had such bad pain in my back where my kidneys are located around my kidney area running right along the side of my spine . You can feel the muscle inflammed there as well. I m just kind of freaking out. I urinate frequently and when i have to go I have to right then and there! It s extremely painful and I have a high tolerance for pain! Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012