IUD placed. Irregular mensuration, brown discharge, cramping, tender breast. Reasons for above symptoms?

I am 33 years old I have an IUD in place I have not had regular menstration in almost a year has just been brown discharge . Recently I have experienced dark blood that turned to and red orange color. I will have cramping at times that hurt like almost labor. My breasts have been very tender. This is my 2nd IUD I never experienced anything like this before with my first IUD. Why would I be having these symptoms?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013