IUD mirena taken out, severe lower back pain. Had epidural with each kid. What can the pain be due to?

Thanks, I am 33 yrs old with 3 kids, and I have had epidural with each kid. I have my IUD Mirena taken out today, which was overdue 5 months ago. However a week ago I been having a severe lower back pain , feels realy sore, when I walk or seat, every movement really hurts. Dr. said this morning IUD has nothng to do so I schedule to see a chiropractor on Friday. Please help me . I m scared. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012