IS there any side effect of Dr. Ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula ?

hey doctor...!!! m a 20yr old...and my height is 5feet.......i have recently bought this product Dr.Ayurveda advanced herbal body growth fprmula.... and they have asked to avoid all sour item.. having them causes any side effects???
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Firstly understand that height depends on the genetic makeup of a whatever medicine you take there will be no change in your height.You will acquire a height that your family generally have.Noone know what chemicals are included in these medicines and these can harm you. so keep away from these type of medicines.donot take it wiht out your doctors help.Take care
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Efforts to increase height at the age of 20 years is not going to bear fruit. Yes muscle bulk can be increased with certain medicines. All such formulations contain herbs like shatawari , musli, kaunch, shilajeet etc. These if taken within prescribed limits have no side effects. Avoiding of sour things is right to some extent as Ayurveda is based on Ras [ taste ] though there are some more factors like gun virya vipak etc. taken in consideration but sour things are for reducing.